Administrators and moderators of Python-list, please erase all the messages that I not should have posted here in python-list!

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:57:47 EST 2015

On 12/10/2015 07:44 AM, françai s wrote:
> Administrators and moderators of Python-list, please erase all the messages
> that I  not should have posted here in python-list.
>
> I ask this because I probably be in future a good programmer famous and I
> do not want to talk about the topics that I should not have posted here in
> python-list.
>
> I decided prevent substantial harm to important relationships that probably
> I will have in future with other developers.

Just FYI again here, when I search for your email address on google, the
first few entries are your posts to several other mailing lists and
usenet groups making this same request.  I'd say that that honestly
looks far worse, from an internet search pov, than anything you might
have said on the mailing lists in a technical vein.  Good luck.