Administrators and moderators of Python-list, please erase all the messages that I not should have posted here in python-list!

Nick Sarbicki nick.a.sarbicki at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:02:03 EST 2015

Great, now I have something I can use as blackmail when you are a rich and
famous programmer! /s

Joking aside, don't worry about embarrassing questions from your past.
We've all had a journey to being programmers and we've all done dumb things.

If anything, by trying to cover up your past you will do more to damage any
future relationships you will have with developers.

- Nick.