install issue

John Robinson jr at pyxus.co.uk
Sun Dec 6 15:44:03 EST 2015

When I run the installer (python-3.5.0.exe [win32]) I see this:

There seems to be "hidden" buttons as clicking in the middle of this dialog
box does continue the process.

However, when complete, and I start python, I get an error saying its not a
valid win32 application.

So, I uninstalled, and there is the same issue with the un-installer - I
have to click random places in the dialog box to "find" the uninstall
button, that is not shown.

(plus AVG shows this as the Heri virus - and, yes, I did disable AVG while
attempting the installation.)

Win xp, SP3, AMD Phenom, 1100, 8gb (dual boot with win7)

Rgds