Installation Problem

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed Dec 2 08:59:13 EST 2015

In a message of Wed, 02 Dec 2015 13:30:38 +0000, Mark Lawrence writes:
>0) before asking search for "python installation problem" just in case
>you're not the first person to have this issue.

That is not a good idea, there are so many different hits for that.
The first one I get is this:
http://superuser.com/questions/613820/error-installing-python-on-windows-7-x64

which is unlikely to be the OP's problem.

I'd like it if people would stop mentioning crystal balls and the like
around here, which was funny once, but which has gotten extremely stale
since.  And if people whose first take on others is 'does this give me
an opportunity to be sarcastic' took it someplace else.  I get very
tired of hanging around people who think that sarcastic is clever.

Laura