Please don't make unfounded legalistic demands

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:04:06 EDT 2015

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 8:59:44 PM UTC+5:30, Ben Finney wrote:
> Terry Reedy  writes:
>
> > I disagree with prohibiting people encumbered by such systems from
> > participating.
>
> I have no power to prohibit people here. I do strongly request that such
> threatening legalistic screeds stay away from this forum.

Does it really matter?
We see right here
- outright spam
- useful stuff
- borderline spam viz. interminable grumbles about top-posting, google-groups
html-mail etc etc etc with nary a python issue in sight

I dont think anyone would read these with the same eyes (so to speak).
Why not treat Jean-Michel (and such) mails with a corresponding double-standard?