Sometimes bottle takes a lot of time

Christian Gollwitzer auriocus at gmx.de
Sat Aug 22 10:15:18 EDT 2015

Am 22.08.15 um 15:51 schrieb Johannes Bauer:
> On 22.08.2015 15:09, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
>
>>> So let me get your story straight:
>>
>> I wish you really meant that.
>
> I really do, did I get it wrong at all? I really don't think that I did.

Probably yes. You should take a look at the OP again and compare the
time stamps. It says that in between two consecutive calls of the same
program, the request was served once in a second, and once with serious
delays. Despite that the server is localhost. In between both trials
there are 20 seconds. I do not see, how git bisect would help here.

Note that this says nothing about the location of the bug, in can still
be either in the OPs code or in the framework.

	Christian