memory control in Python

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 04:56:16 EDT 2015

On Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 3:40:11 AM UTC+5:30, Ping Liu wrote:
> Hi, Dieter,
>
> If I move from Python to Jython or IronPython, do I need to retool whatever I have done? If so, that may take quite a long time. This may make the reimplementation impossible.

Hi Ping

There is a message from Laura Creighton that may be useful to you
that googlegroups shows in the thread:
"python implementation of a new integer encoding algorithm."
Thought I'd mention in case you are not seeing other threads.

[How she (her mail client) manages to befuddle googlegroups thusly is
quite a mystery...
]