Is Django the way to go for a newbie?

Dwight GoldWinde Dwight at GoldWinde.com
Sun Aug 9 21:22:03 EDT 2015

WowŠsuch a generous response. Thank you, Laura!

Based upon your feedback, I did some additional investigation and decided
to go with Django. One of the reasons is that it¹s got everything in the
package. For example, I won¹t have to go outside of Django for my database
needs. And, although my website will be simple to start, it will grow in
sophistication over the years.

Thank you, again!

BIG SMILE...

Always, Dwight