Is Django the way to go for a newbie?

Dwight GoldWinde Dwight at GoldWinde.com
Sun Aug 9 01:10:30 EDT 2015

Thank you, Chris!

Good input.

I was a computer software consulting for 20 years, ending in 1987, whrn I
changed my career to life coaching (which I have now done happily for 28
years). So now I going back to learn a new language freshly (much
different than COBOL and BASIC!). I am working on a long-term project to
create an ³automated life coaching² website.

BIG SMILE...

Always, Dwight

www.3forliving.key.to (video playlist on YouTube)
www.couragebooks.key.to (all my books on Amazon)