Linux users: please run gui tests

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Aug 6 22:18:51 EDT 2015

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> I would appreciate it if some people could run the linux version of
> py -3.4 -m test -ugui test_tk test_ttk_guionly test_idle
> (or 3.5).  I guess this means 'python3 for the executable.

Could you verify exactly what is the command to run? I'd hate for a
bunch of commands to be run and reported that don't actually give you
the information you need.

--
 \          “It is clear that thought is not free if the profession of |
  `\           certain opinions makes it impossible to earn a living.” |