EuroPython 2015: Django Girls Workshop

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 20:14:58 EDT 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> On 4/17/2015 4:31 PM, Marko Rauhamaa wrote:
>>   * You might think it's for children only.
>

> I would not.

It was my first impression that it was targeted for children. There
are a lot of STEM programs these days oriented toward girl children,
and the name in combination with the second paragraph of the OP led me
to believe that this was one of those. I think it's fair to say that
the announcement could have been a bit clearer about the organization
behind the event and about the intended audience.