New to Python - block grouping (spaces)

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu Apr 16 14:08:51 EDT 2015

On Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:01:45 -0700, Blake McBride wrote:

> As a side note, I bought a few books on Python from Amazon for use on my
> Kindle.  At least one of the books has the formatting for the Kindle
> messed up rendering the meaning of the program useless.
>
> Case in point.
>
> Blake

A poor quality book
You can write bad books for any language

I do sympathise as this is something you cannot easily tell before
purchase (although there as so many good guides available on line I don't
think there is much benefit in buying a book)

--
Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself.
		-- Friedrich Nietzsche