calling an api in python code

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Apr 12 20:52:07 EDT 2015

Pippo <adm2303.2304 at gmail.com> writes:

> I am new in this matter.. I need some help to understand how do I call
> an api in python code?

You do whatever is documented as the API. That's tautological, so you
probably already know that. But it's not clear what you are asking.

Which API are you looking to use? Where is its documentation? What
specifically are you wanting to know?

--
 \           “The cost of education is trivial compared to the cost of |
  `\                                     ignorance.” —Thomas Jefferson |