Python-list Digest, Vol 139, Issue 7

Dylan Evans dylanlee.evans95 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:41:45 EDT 2015

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Steven D’Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:
> I understand that Gmail is a pig about these sorts of things, and makes it
> really hard to avoid breaking list etiquette. We appreciate whatever you
> can do, and while a few of us may bark occasionally, we don't bite.

Oh my days, I’m really sorry about that! It didn’t cross my mind that I was using the rich text composer, and I cursed myself for leaving the whole email on the end.

I use an email client called Airmail, so I’ve just set plain text as the default. It shouldn’t affect me at all.

Thank you for being understanding and my apologies once again. I hope my attempt at help was at least readable.

(Also sorry if I’m committing another faux pas by clogging up the list but I had to apologise!)

—

Dylan Evans