Question about uninstallation.

Fabien fabien.maussion at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:26:52 EDT 2014

On 28.09.2014 03:07, Gregory Johannes-Kinsbourg wrote:
>   both Python 2 & 3 (I’m on OS X 10.10 btw) and first of all was curious to know if they will clash

I am also quite new to the python business, and had the same kind of
questions (how to install/uninstall a package, will different versions
clash, should I use "pip install" or "pip3 install", etc). And then I
discovered virtualenv and virtualenvwrapper and everything was much
easier. Here is a resource that helped me:

http://simononsoftware.com/virtualenv-tutorial-part-2/

I don't know about mac but on linux it works like a charm

Fabien