Flask and Python 3

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 07:21:38 EDT 2014

On Friday, September 26, 2014 3:26:34 PM UTC+5:30, Jean-Michel Pichavant wrote:

> Though I'm never using videos to learn, they probably can benefit some people.
>
> Ask you this question : is there a major difference between videos and presentations, if not how can we justify the money spent on Pycons over the years ?

There is all sorts of buzz nowadays about left-vs-right brain and
correspondingly how combined visual+textual (aka right+left) may be better than using only one approach.

Google throws up stuff like:
http://www.inspiration.com/sites/default/files/documents/Detailed-Summary.pdf

To the OP:
You dont invite chiding because of using videos but because of comments like: