Flask and Python 3

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Fri Sep 26 05:56:05 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Though I'm never using videos to learn, they probably can benefit some people.

Ask you this question : is there a major difference between videos and presentations, if not how can we justify the money spent on Pycons over the years ?

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.