Flask and Python 3

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:28:30 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Juan Christian
<juan0christian at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 24, 2014, Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick
> <kwpolska at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Learning from videos is the worst thing you can do.  Use the official
>> flask documentation at http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/quickstart/>> it’s much friendlier than a video.
>>
>> Also, there is nothing to “learn” — just change the line, and you will
>> have more helpful errors.
>

> That's the way I always learned everything. I watch some video courses, read
> a book and read the official documentation altogether.
>
> My way can't work for you, but for me it's excellent. And you don't even
> know which video/course I'm talking about, so it's gross to tell that
> "videos are the worst thing"...

It doesn’t matter.  Here, have some wisdom, as provided by the top
Google hit for “video tutorials suck”:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=4565615

The thing is, it’s text.  I suppose I could use some text-to-speech
software to provide you with a video tutorial version of that.

--
Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick <http://chriswarrick.com/>
PGP: 5EAAEA16