Love to get some feedback on my first python app!!!

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Sep 22 13:05:47 EDT 2014

---- Original Message -----

[snip]

> ChrisA

You're right but that's fine and the comment's still doing its job.
Either the comment is wrong, or the code is. It doesn't really matter which one, It needs to be investigated and fixed.

Otherwise you could say that writing specifications is pointless since specifications can be wrong and when a problem occur you need to figure out if either the code or the specification is responsible.

Like a CRC check, sometimes the payload is correct and the error is on the CRC, it's still damn useful.

JM

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.