Love to get some feedback on my first python app!!!

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 12:58:10 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> And ignore Chris at your peril, he knows a fair bit about Python.  Sure he
> gets things wrong, but the only person who never gets things wrong is the
> person who never does anything.

Thanks :)

I don't mind being wrong, or being told I'm wrong. Those are some of
the best threads we've ever had - lengthy debates by intelligent
people who start out with different views, figuring out exactly what
the differences are and why there are those differences. Those are the
threads that differentiate c.l.p/python-list from Facebook - there's
solid content, serious discussion, and stuff that's worth going back
to.

ChrisA