[OT] Question about Git branches

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 16 02:51:24 EDT 2014

"Frank Millman" <frank at chagford.com> writes:

> I know there some Git experts on this list, so I hope you don't mind
> me posting this question here.

I do. There may be experts on parquetry flooring in this forum, but a
topic is not on-topic merely because some people here may know about it.

Please engage with the Git community <URL:http://git-scm.com/community>
instead of starting non-Python discussions here.

--
 \     “We must become the change we want to see.” —Mohandas K. Gandhi |
Ben Finney