protocol.py, brine.py, and compat.py causing trouble

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Mon Sep 15 15:11:25 EDT 2014

On 9/13/2014 11:44 PM, Josh English wrote:
> I do not know what these three filesare doing, but suddenly they have caught in a loop every time I try to run some code.

<snip>

> This is where I managed to send a keybord interrupt. I was working just fine, tweaking a line, running the code, tweaking a line, running the code, until this point.

That's your clue -- I'd take a close look at the last changes you made a
result of which caused this failure and apparent looping.

It's easy to lay blame on the (whatever) library and look for a root
cause there, but I'd first suspect I did something inappropriate as
that's much more likely.

Emile