Example of python service running under systemd?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 22:48:23 EDT 2014

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 12:36 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> Oh funny.  Just when I think the bot is ready to pass a turing test we
> get a regression.

Ah, the Turing test... everyone loves it. I had some really naughty
fun with that name a while ago. In my D&D world themed on Wonderland,
there are two rival manufacturers who produce a drinkable form of
intelligence. One form is drained from real people, stolen from our
world (they send them back with empty liquor bottles and nobody
notices the difference - or else they just take from middle
management, and again, nobody notices), and the other produces an
artificial form, which is dangerously addictive. The test of
addictiveness is how it "tours", and when eventually a safer form of
manufactured stuff was developed, it was hailed as "artificial
intelligence that passes the touring test"...

Yeah, they listened to rumours in the tavern, and that was their pun-ishment...

ChrisA