Thread-ID - how much could be?

Ervin Hegedüs airween at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:30:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

I've made a long-time running daemon, which uses threads. Looks
like that works perfectly, now I'm looking at the exceptions :).

In the log, I found an interesting message:

Exception in thread Thread-82:

The main function allows 2 thread to run simultaniously, and if
the thread finished, then it joined with th.join(), where the
"th" is the thread item, derived from threading.Thread class.

My question is: how much thread ID could be totally? Is there any
maximum number? And if the thread reached that, what will be
done? Overlflowed? Couting from 0 again?

Thanks,

a.

--
I � UTF-8