Sample sqlite databases for use in python

Nicholas Cannon nicholascannon1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 06:06:54 EDT 2014

Hello I am making a data management program and although i can make my own databases I would like a couple sample ones to check out. Of course I searched on google for sample db's and I downloaded some but they are not working and I keep getting:
                    File is not a database or encrypted

The error is not exactly like that but it does say that it may be encrypted or not a database. I want the end user to take a database and load it in to my program but I dont wont this happening even if the file is a sqlite3 one as well.