python student at university of jordan.

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 23:22:14 EDT 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au> wrote:
>> I'm seeing two problems here. One of them may not actually be a
>> problem in your code, but just in how you're posting: your text has
>> all been rewrapped. Post the exact code, as plain text (not HTML); you
>> should be able to do this, but if you can't with Yahoo, try a
>> different email provider.
>

> Looking at his post via python-list, he _did_ post in plain text. There's no
> HTML at all.

Plain text is all that got through to us, but I suspect that possibly
he had an HTML version that got stripped somewhere along the way.
Either that, or the code that we're looking at really is what's in his
.py file, in which case the first line is the version marker - no
wonder it's failing.

ChrisA