I am out of trial and error again Lists

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 22:13:53 EDT 2014

On 10/23/2014 01:44 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
<snip>
> I tried to make range(10) work in Python 3 by:
>          if int(y) in range(10):
>              name.append(str(y))
>
> It doesn't.

That's true, it doesn't.  However, did you actually READ the error message it gives?  It has
NOTHING to do with range().

BTW, did you notice that I cut out most of the quote of your post?  I do that because the parts
I cut out are not relevant to what I'm referring to.  PLEASE, try that in your posts -- that
will make them much less annoying to the other people here.  Quote enough to maintain context,
but more is rarely necessary.

Also as others here have already pointed out, if you are replying to different parts of a post,
use an interleaved style:

<Some quoted text>
[Your reply]
<More quoted text>
[Another reply]
<Even more...
[etc.

That style is greatly appreciated by the regular participants here.

      -=- Larry -=-