Py2App - Could not import Tkinter error from resulting app

Skip Montanaro skip.montanaro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:37:39 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 8:20 AM, Noble Bell <noblebell at gmail.com> wrote:

> I realized this problem shortly after I posted the question and tried to

In general, that won't work, as lots of people use email (
python-list at python.org) or Usenet (comp.lang.python) to read the group. In
fact, Google Groups is very much a latecomer to the party.

More importantly, just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you should
delete your message. Other people might make the same mistake and learn
from your post what the solution is.

Skip