Struggling with python-daemon and subprocess module to work together

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 05:16:37 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am writing a very basic server side application[0] which get data
from a client and create a virtual machine using provided data and
also tells client about what's going on during *virt-install* command
execution. Previously this basic server is executed using *openvt* but
I thought it would be nice to have a daemon process for it and used
python-daemon.

Issue I am facing is after some time server will stop sending data to
client which suppose to happen in #120 and get error message "Cannot
run interactive console without a controlling TTY" . I am not able to
figure out issue is occurred due to module or I missed something
during daemon initialization.

[0] http://fpaste.org/143455/

--
Praveen Kumar