Quick Question About Setting Up Pytz

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 22:49:01 EDT 2014

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 1:44 PM, ryguy7272 <ryanshuell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll probably give it until the end of the year, and start learning Chinese.  There's other things I want to do with my time.  I know 10 programming languages.  I thought it would be fun to learn Python, but after 2 months, I still can't run a single line of code.  This language makes no sense whatsoever, and it never does anything that you tell it to do.

Try learning Python itself, rather than playing around with extension
packages like pytz. You're having trouble installing add-ons - that's
like saying "Computers are total rubbish, I bought this fancy new ISA
card and I can't make it work!". Start with what you have, and worry
about the extra complexities later.

ChrisA