Import Doesn't Import

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 04:01:49 EDT 2014

On 16/10/2014 01:44, ryguy7272 wrote:

If you carry on using this approach and you continue using the buggy
google groups interface you're unlikely to make many friends.  May I
suggest that before posting you spend a few minutes doing some research
as Python has been in use for 22 years so your questions have been
answered many times before.

> Either this is the most brilliant thing ever invented, or it's the biggest piece of shit ever invented.  I just can't tell.  All I know for sure, is that it doesn't do ANYTHING that I tell it to do.

A bad workman always blames his tools.

> If there is another way of running Python code, like using Visual Studio, or a text file, or some such thing, let me know, and I'll do it.  It seems like you should use Python to run Python, but my Python doesn't do anything at all.  Yesterday I uninstalled Python 2.7, because that wouldn't do anything either.  I'm just about ready to uninstall 3.4.

https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html
https://docs.python.org/3/using/windows.html#launcher

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence