Import Doesn't Import

Dan Stromberg drsalists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:19:37 EDT 2014

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 5:44 PM, ryguy7272 <ryanshuell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Either this is the most brilliant thing ever invented, or it's the biggest piece of shit ever invented.  I just can't tell.  All I know for sure, is that it doesn't do ANYTHING that I tell it to do.

Maybe you should decide whether you want to run your 2.x code on 2.7,
or adapt it to 3.x.  Doing both won't work well, unless you go with a
version of the code carefully constructed to work on both.

I believe I heard there's a way of doing Python in Visual Studio, but
personally, I use Python on Linux without an IDE - mostly via a vim
macro.

BTW, I got your code to run, but it got stuck in a socket.recv(); I
suspect Wikipedia is blocking some forms of access, so this labor may
be irrelevant.

Perhaps check out
https://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=stock&submit=search
, and use the most relevant-looking one with a matching version of
Python?