PyWart: "Python's import statement and the history of external dependencies"

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 01:34:54 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 5:25 PM, Rick Johnson
<rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
> The migrant/state symbiosis is a fine example of how we (as
> *weak* emotional beings) fall into these "emotional traps"
> set by "forked tongued propagandist" in hopes of diverting
> our attention away from reality. No being in this universe
> makes any choice based on altruistic motives, no, altruism
> is a mask worn by the most cunning of con-artist -- a true
> weapon of deceit!

As CS Lewis wrote in various places, notably "The Screwtape Letters",
people who are fundamentally driven by pure selfishness are utterly
unable to even comprehend love and genuine altruism. Fortunately for
us, your email is both off-topic and useless, so we can cheerfully
ignore it.

ChrisA