How to access Qt components loaded from file?

alister alister.nospam.ware at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 20 17:15:10 EST 2014

On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:19:28 +0000, Juan Christian wrote:

> On Thu Nov 20 2014 at 7:07:10 PM Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>>
>> You also need to study the difference between top posting, interspersed
>> posting and bottom posting.  The second and third are very much the
>> prefered styles here.
>>

> Yes I know, but I'm using the new Google Inbox, and I limited to what I
> can do when replying, to do the right way I have to do many steps now...

Then either do the necessary work (you have just proven you can)or find a
better way of communicating with this news group(NNTP or the mailing
list), otherwise you may find a number of good people simply ignore your
posts.

While you are at it try to restrict your replies to text only, i see a
lot of html garbage at the end of your posts which is also off putting.
--
There is nothing so easy but that it becomes difficult when you do it
reluctantly.