How do you download and install HTML5TreeBuilder ?

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 18 16:55:28 EST 2014

Dear Programmers,
I have installed the HTMLParserTreebuilder and LXMLTreeBuilder downloads to my Python2.7 console, using the Windows Console 'pip install' procedure.

I downloaded HTML5 files and installed them to my Python2.7 directory, and went through the 'pip install' procedure, but this did not work.

I do not know whether it is because different procedure must be followed for HTML5, or that I downloaded the wrong files, the files I downloaded and attempted to install were the following three :-

html5lib-0.999(1).tar.gz

html5lib-0.999.tar.gz

HTMLParser-0.0.2.tar.gz

The  Windows 7.0 Console returned the following in response :-
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>pip install HTML5
Downloading/unpacking HTML5
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement HTML5
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for HTML5
Storing debug log for failure in c:\users\intela~1\appdata\local\temp\tmp4pxazz

C:\Users\Intel Atom>pip install HTML5
Downloading/unpacking HTML5
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement HTML5
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for HTML5
Storing debug log for failure in c:\users\intela~1\appdata\local\temp\tmp81fbka

C:\Users\Intel Atom>pip install HTML5
Downloading/unpacking HTML5
  Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement HTML5
Cleaning up...
No distributions at all found for HTML5
Storing debug log for failure in c:\users\intela~1\appdata\local\temp\tmphaw01m

C:\Users\Intel Atom>
I suppose my main conundrum is from where can I download a version of the
HTML5 Treebuilder that will install using pip. It doesn't help that HTML5 also happens to be the name of some video editing software.
Thank you for reading.
PS: If anyone is upset about 'one line paragraphs' and other such petulancies, then please decline to respond, seeing as far as I'm concerned such trivialities are besides the point, and are of no help, so vent your ire elsewhere.
YOurs Simon Evans.