[OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hex code?

Clayton Kirkwood crk at godblessthe.us
Wed Nov 5 18:14:34 EST 2014

Yeah, the 11 was mesmerizing. You didn't need no stinkin' program to see how
busy the system was, you just checked the lights. You could really tell when
somebody was compiling or link/loading. As I've done many times since those
days, I am amazed how many users could be using the system simultaneously
(yes, general editing, but still...) and it wasn't a quick machine by any
stretch. We had a whopping 384K memory and big multi-platter disks with a
whopping 65MB. Still think in terms of PIP sometimes...

Clayton