Installing Parsers/Tree Builders to, and accessing these packages from Python2.7

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 11:27:41 EST 2014

I input 'pip install html5lib' to the Python 2.7 console and got :

>>> pip install html5lib
  File "<stdin>", line 1
    pip install html5lib
              ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

I am not sure what you mean about 'single line paragraphs'. I put my text

into double line spacing in my last missive, I left the code input/ output

in single line spacing as that is how it reads from the console, after all

who am I to alter it? Regarding 'context' if you are referring to the text

I am using, it is from 'Getting Started in Beautiful Soup' by Vineeth G.

Nair.

For what its worth some of the subsequent code in the book runs, but not

all, and I think this may be due to the parser installation factor, and I

wanted to work through the book (112 pages) without any errors being

returned.