IDE for python

Wolfgang Maier wolfgang.maier at biologie.uni-freiburg.de
Thu May 29 05:41:32 EDT 2014

On 28.05.2014 12:43, Sameer Rathoud wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am new to python.
>
> I am currently using python 3.3
>
> With python I got IDLE, but I am not very comfortable with this.
>
> Please suggest, if we have any free ide for python development.

Seems like not too many other people on this list share my opinion, but
let me just say that IDLE is a nice and sufficient (for my purposes) IDE.
If you're used to eclipse, then stick with it, but I prefer IDLE over
any text editor although admittedly some of its keyboard shortcuts are
unusual choices.
Cheers,
Wolfgang