How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 14 15:28:50 EDT 2014

I have input the above code by copy and pasting to the Idle python console, as the python 2.7 command prompt is fussy about the indentation on the eleventh line down, if I then indent it, it replies that the indentation is unnecessary of unexpected, and if I don't it says an indentation is expected.
However when I get to the next lines of code - in the Idle prompt re:

C:\Users\Intel Atom>cd "c:\Beautiful Soup"

c:\Beautiful Soup>c:\Python27\python setup.py install

Again it does not recognise 'bs4'. I think having used 'Just unzip it' instead of 'WinZip' may have caused this problem, in the first place ,as when I looked at the WinZip version at a local net café, it did have a folder hierarchy, however I wanted, and still want to skimp the £25 fee for WinZip, which nowadays you can't seem to be able to do. I never asked for the darn files to be zipped, so why ought I pay to have them unzipped, being my contention.