SQLAlchemy - web framework ?

Ben Finney ben at benfinney.id.au
Mon May 12 20:55:08 EDT 2014

flebber <flebber.crue at gmail.com> writes:

> If I want to use SQLAlchemy as my ORM what would be the best option
> for a web framework?
>
> It appears the general advice regarding Django is to do it the Django
> way and use the django ORM and change it out for SQLAlchemy.

You don't say any more about this. Have you evaluated this option? What
leads you to believe it is not satisfactory (as implied by the rest of
your message)?

--
 \     “We are no more free to believe whatever we want about God than |
  `\         we are free to adopt unjustified beliefs about science or |