How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 12 12:35:05 EDT 2014

Dear Ian,
The book does recommend to use Python 2.7 (see bottom line of page 10).
The book also recommends to use Beautiful Soup 4.
You are right that in that I have placed the unzipped BS4 folder within a folder, and I therefore removed the contents of the inner folder and transferred them to the outer folder.
The console now can access the contents of the Beautiful Soup folder, but it is still having problems with it as the last output to my console demonstrates :

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>cd "c:\Beautiful Soup"

c:\Beautiful Soup>c:\Python27\python setup.py install
running install
running build
running build_py
error: package directory 'bs4' does not exist

c:\Beautiful Soup>