How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 12 12:23:48 EDT 2014

Thank you for your advice. I did buy a book on Python, 'Hello Python' but the code in it wouldn't run, so I returned it to the shop for a refund. I am going to visit the local library to see if they have any books on Python. I am familiar with Java and Pascal, and looking at a few You tubes on the subject, thought it was not much different, and shares many of the oop concepts (variables, initializing, expressions, methods, and so on, but I realize there is no point in walking backwards in new territory.