How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Rustom Mody rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun May 11 22:47:14 EDT 2014

On Saturday, May 10, 2014 10:28:18 PM UTC+5:30, Simon Evans wrote:
> I am new to Python, but my main interest is to use it to Webscrape.

I guess you've moved on from this specific problem.
However here is some general advice:

To use beautiful soup you need to use python.
To use python you need to know python.
Some people spend months on that, or weeks or days.

Maybe you are clever and can reduce that to hours but not further :-)

So start with this
https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/
or
https://docs.python.org/3.4/tutorial/

[depending on which python you need]

It may take a bit longer; but you will suffer less.