How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 12 12:17:22 EDT 2014

The version of Python the book seems to be referring to is 2.7, re: bottom of page 10-
'Pick the Path variable and add the following section to the Path variable: ;C:\PythonXY for example C:\Python 27'

The version of Beautiful Soup seems to be Beautiful Soup 4 as at the top of page 12 it states:
'1.Download the latest tarball from https://pypi.python.org/packages/source/b/beautifulsoup4/.'

I have downloaded and unzipped to a folder called 'Beautiful Soup' on the C drive the Beautiful Soup 4 version. I am using the Python 2.7 console and IDLE, I have removed the 3.4 version.

All the same I seem to be having difficulties again as console wont accept the code it did when it was the previous version of BS that I used yesterday. I realise I would not be having this problem if I proceeded to input the 'Hello World' code on the Python console, but as said, the text never specifically said 'change to Python 2.7 console'. I thought the problem was with the BS version and so changed it, but now can't even get as far as I had before changing it. Anyhow be that as it may, this is the console response to my input:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>cd "c:\Beautiful Soup"

c:\Beautiful Soup>Beautiful Soup>c:\Python27\python setup.py install
'Beautiful' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

c:\Beautiful Soup>