How do I access 'Beautiful Soup' on python 2.7 or 3.4 , console or idle versions.

Simon Evans musicalhacksaw at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 11 16:03:27 EDT 2014

Dear Chris Angelico,
Yes, you are right, I did install Python 3.4 as well as 2.7. I have removed Python 3.4, and input the code you suggested and it looks like it has installed properly, returning the following code:-
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Intel Atom>cd "c:\Beautiful Soup"

c:\Beautiful Soup>c:\Python27\python setup.py install
running install
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build\lib
copying BeautifulSoup.py -> build\lib
copying BeautifulSoupTests.py -> build\lib
running install_lib
copying build\lib\BeautifulSoup.py -> c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages
copying build\lib\BeautifulSoupTests.py -> c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages
byte-compiling c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\BeautifulSoup.py to BeautifulSoup.p
yc
byte-compiling c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\BeautifulSoupTests.py to BeautifulS
oupTests.pyc
running install_egg_info
Writing c:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\BeautifulSoup-3.2.1-py2.7.egg-info

c:\Beautiful Soup>
Would that things were as straightforward as they are in the books, but anyway thank you much for your assistance, I'd still be typing the zillionth variation on the first line without your help. I don't doubt though that I will be coming unstuck in the not distant future. Until then, again thank you for your selfless help.