unicode as valid naming symbols

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 23:58:40 EDT 2014

I personally believe that it becomes hard to have even a programming
language overcome cultural learning styles, and programmatic differences,
because of nurture vs nature.

We can all program something which results in a similar return value, but
overcoming the nurturing the internet provides, becomes an imperative.

I'll just offer a reference to avoid personal mistakes in explaining
something that relates to how programmers/computer scientists/electrical
engineers approach their end results, and why those end results may still
differ in the mentality of the individual, or group, outcome of developing
A.I. systems:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnolinguistics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_anthropology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_science

The latter probably explains what I mean in more depth than the two
formers.

Best Regards,
David Hutto
*CEO:* *http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com <http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com>*