python installation on windows

rborole06 at gmail.com rborole06 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 14:16:20 EDT 2014

On Sunday, 23 March 2014 18:22:54 UTC-8, Rhodri James  wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2014 17:09:09 -0000, <rborole06 at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Everybody
>

> > actually i want to run python on web browser.
>

> Actually you don't.  You want to run Python on a web server, which
>
> fortunately is a good deal easier.
>

> > I downloaded python and installed but i'm not able to run it in browser
>
> > but it running using command prompt. so i trying to install mod_wsgi
>
> > 3.4. So i downloaded precompiled version mod_wsgi-3.4.ap22.win32-py2.6
>
> > and copied mod_wsgi.so file to C:\wamp\bin\apache\Apache2.2.11\modules
>
> > after i'm trying to run .\configure on path C:\Documents and
>
> > Settings\Rahul\Desktop\mod_wsgi-3.4.ap22.win32-py2.6 but it giving me
>
> > error that .\configure is not recognized as internal or external command.
>

> > So please suggest me what can i do for that, i'm so beginner to python
>
> > and installing and configuring modules for apache.
>

> The ".\configure" thing is for Linux installations using autotools; it's
>
> not going to work on Windows.
>

> I don't run Apache on Windows, so I'm just guessing from the documentation
>
> here, but the mod_wsgi "Installation on Windows" page says to "follow the
>
> instructions for loading mod_wsgi in the Quick Installation Guide."  The
>
> "Quick Installation Guide" page has instructions for editing the Apache
>
> config files.  No mention of running ".\configure" -- why are you doing
>
> that?  Try just editing the config files as the documentation suggests and
>
> see if that works.
>

> --
>
> Rhodri James *-* Wildebeest Herder to the Masses

Thanks for your comment but i also edited httpd.conf file then my wamp not running
LoadModule php5_module "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.0/php5apache2_2.dll"
This line i added on line 128 but nothing. Wampserver showing yellow.
I'm not getting what happening. I'm doing as per suggested in documentation

Thanks