python installation on windows

Mark H Harris harrismh777 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:28:38 EDT 2014

On 3/23/14 4:07 PM, tad na wrote:
>> On Sunday, March 23, 2014 12:33:02 PM UTC-5, tad na wrote:
>> To set up a web browser:

>> 1.open a dos window
>> 2.navigate to dir you want "served"
>> 3.type "python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8888&."
>> 4. open browser and type http://localhost:8888/

That is very ~cool. I learn something around here everyday.

But, the OP did not ask how to run a web server on python (above); he
asked how to run python on a web browser (I think he meant web server).
Anyway, the PSF runs python (the interpreter) from a web server (I can
access the python interpreter from my browser from the PSF site).

How is that done simply, is possibly what the OP wants to know (me too).

marcus