Help needed to create a Python extension library for an existing shared memory hash table library

Simon Hardy-Francis simonhf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:45:07 EDT 2014

Hi Python fans, I just released my first open source project ever called SharedHashFile [1]. It's a shared memory hash table written in C. Some guy on Quora asked [2] whether there's an extension library for Python coming out. I would like to do one but I know little about Python. I was wondering if anybody in this group has experience writing extension libraries for Python? Could you help? Or could we collaborate? Thanks and all the best, Simon

[1] https://github.com/simonhf/sharedhashfile
[2] http://www.quora.com/Inter-Process-Communication-1/Whats-a-good-library-to-share-a-key-value-store-across-multiple-processes-through-shared-memory