No subject

J Prashanthan jprashanthan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 03:06:42 EDT 2014

i am doing my masters currently and im stuck up with my final project. As i
was interested in learning a new language i opted to do my final project in
python. im currently working on building an unit tester for multithreaded
code. Due to various reasons i got stuck with my project. basically my lack
of knowledge in python and i have none to help me with it. i have no idea
what to do with my project . and my deadline is in another 1 week . I have
completed working on the atomicity violation finder .
Finding Atomicity-Violation Bugs through Unserializable Interleaving
Testing by
Shan Lu, Soyeon Park, and Yuanyuan Zhou, Member, IEEE. This is my base
paper . can anyone please help me with it. if anyone has a working code
please mail me.